Pax Rodentia is the graphic design firm
headed by French designer Stephan Tran based in Evanston, IL (Chicagoland
area). We specialize in the area of web design, video
graphics, and illustration.
Pax Rodentia has collaborated with clients of various scales and needs to create compelling visual solutions with a flair for consumers, b2b, non-for-profits and ecommerce websites alike. Whether you want to elevate your own business, or want to find a design partner with a French accent, feel free to contact us!
The range of graphic design projects we work covers the scope of visual identity and logos, visual branding and design programming, development and design of websites, interactive CD-ROMs, motion graphics for TV commercials, 3D artwork, illustrations for posters and annual reports. The best thing to do is to look at the work and make up your mind!
- Design for a good and alarming cause: more than 47 million voices try to reach out at Voice for the Uninsured. We could not have done it without Lou Beres and the American medical Association.
- Oh, Look! The Lakeshore Arts Festival identity kit is landing and here's a taste of the Lakeshore arts poster, as well as the T-shirts.
- If you hung out in the northern Chicago area this summer, you might have caught sight of the Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival identity package, and since you're here, have a glimpse of the poster designs (and some Chocolate and Pink T-shirts designs too).
- Medical sites don't need to be sterile! Doctors, nurses and patients can refresh their sights and knowledge on the redesigned ReachMD web community site.
- Food & design delights! The Evanston Chamber of Commerce hired us to create the visual identity of their 88th annual gala. That included a 2-color envelope design, an invitation and the program of the event.
- Rich with an easy-to-use content management system and high-quality project photography, the new Normandy Builders Web Site is now live, thanks to our collaboration with Lou Beres and Associates.
- An updated visual identity for PCI Energy Services is in the work in collaboration with Steadfast data. Head here for a design amuse-bouche of the homepage.
- It's everywhere, it's all the rage if you're less than 15 and wear pigtails. It's the new Betty Spaghetty TV spot realized with Lou Beres and Associates.
- A process illustration for a legal firm depicting how their services work.
- Since we moved our office, we thought it'd be nice to give our new designers-filled building a refreshed identity along with a directory.
- Get creative at the CPSI Web site or maybe you should look into the animated short we designed for the recap event.
- Some Sports illustration work ( T-shirts or posters) created for promo540
- A mix of 2D and 3D work for the PMI promotional Web spot depicting the laser technology of an engineering survey firm.
- Patty Burger first store opened, and we designed the Patty logo as well as some never-printed theme posters!
- Looks like Earth Friendly Products is getting a new face soon!
- We have lots of fun working on a video game related project!
- It's hard not to love architects, so we show more love by becoming design partners of Morgante-Wilson for their online identity.
- Arts, more arts! We're selected to work on the Lakeshore Arts Festival and Ethnic Arts Festival identity packages.
- We just finished the final identity package for the Evanston Chamber of commerce annual gala.
- ReachMD has a redesigned web site!
- Design-Build firm Normandy Builders has a new online presence!